Thursday, January 14, 2010

i wouldn't mind.


i have this hard feelings that i keep inside. i know how people around me feels about me. actually, i'm a sensitive person. it may not look like, but i really know when or what is the reason why people hate me or they don't like me that much. i'm very sensitive yet i intend to hide that i really know what they're thinking. maybe, i'm not that sure but.. this feelings. are so unrequited. its too hard for me to forget the things i feel whenever i hurt someones' feelings (the fact that i don't really know why they don't like me). i really don't want that. i don't want to hurt any others' feelings.. but why? why is everyone couldn't understand the way i act? why is that, its so easy for me to understand they're act? why its so impossible? why is that, i feel that other people can understand me easily than my close friends? or, are they really my friends? since when i felt this heart-stabbing feeling? it kills me every time.. maybe, my TRUE FRIEND was right, i consulted her before the first time i felt these feelings of mine. she simply told me that
"you couldn't please EVERYBODY.."
and after thinking about these feelings briefly. i have come to a resolve. i will just.. yeah i will simply just, wouldn't mind it.. even if it kills me.. i wouldn't mind even they have hard feelings against me.. i will just continue to be their FRIEND.. i will be a true friend whether they like it or not.. they can turn to me whenever, whatever and however they want.
I WOULDN'T MIND...

No comments:

Post a Comment